Hitachi Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Chemical

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Chemical (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

I went to a job fair in the US for graduating college students. I did two interviews in the US and 1 final interview with the board of directors in Japan. In Japan they also had me do a Japanese test and a math test.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. They are more trying to get to know you as a person rather than your skills.   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Chemical (Shah Alam (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was called up by the HR officer, she asked me to attend the interview after Chinese New Year. I went to the office by 7.30am on the day. I was given a form to fill in and a set of IQ test paper, I was given 45 minutes to complete the test. After that, I was interviewed by a senior manager from production and the HR officer herself.

Interview Questions

• How would you complete an urgent task if you were not the sole owner of the project?   2 Answers