Hitachi Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hitachi Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The company contacted me for a first-round interview, and was very flexible when I asked to reschedule the initial set time. The consultant who interviewed me was very friendly, and all the questions were behavioral - no case interviews at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Received an offer from a more prestigious company

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was a Technical first, and then the HR.
    In technical they focus on your basics, and can ask you any program and stress for multiple solutions, to see your understanding maybe 3 or 4 ways for same basic problem.
    HR will be on your achievements,strengths and weaknesses, and an elaborative discussion on that.
    (Dilemma related questions on inventions may be asked-In either of them)

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a bit different than expected there are total of 5 rounds and these are as follows :-
    Written Technical and verbal round
    40 questions each
    (as far as i remember :P)
    They declared the result in some time but obviously i was happy as even after the delay the result was good.
    Second was the GD round
    they divided us in teams and while the first two teams were in for a GD we were made to write an essay about the movie that we liked the most
    then the GD took place it was a nice round
    finally the interviews started and the interviews were in the following sequence
    Technical round
    HR Round
    Managerial Interview Round
    The Technical interview was good it had questions from Data Structures mostly

Interview Questions

• Some questions were dynamic once you answered one they counter asked something by increasing the level of the question   2 Answers

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Indore (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview in my college.
    There were three rounds- technical written, technical Face to Face, HR interview. Got the call letter after 10 days. But I got my joining very late. It was recession so got it a year late so that was frustrating phase.

Interview Questions

• About basic C/C++ questions, about my family they asked,
      About my weekness and Strength.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothingf to negotiate as I was a fresher.