Hitachi Consulting Consultant Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Hitachi Consulting Consultant Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two recruiters on at my college campus. After a few day I was called for an on site interview. I was interviewed by three separate interviewers each lasting about half an hour. Most of which were quite positive. Most questions were based around personality and work environment. No technical questions beyond the basics of computer programming.

Interview Questions

• Explain the concept of polymorphism in object oriented programming.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview referred through career center and career fair. Got emailed to come in for an interview by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for Hitachi?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience. People were great, seems I was a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• There were four interviews within 4-5 hours time window.   1 Answer

I negotiated salary from 66K to 70K. However, their 401K plan did not provide 100% employer match. They also start 401K after one year from the date of hire. I did not agree and decided to decline the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Very comfortable interview process. Interview with one director, two senior managers, and the VP.

Mostly behavioral questions; senior managers may ask more technical or analytical questions.

After the interview, they treat you to a lunch with current associates.

Overall, an enjoyable process. Too bad I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Give me a detailed recommendation that you would give your previous employer to improve their overall business process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The first interview was on campus and it was mostly a background check of the internships and experience I had. It was very casual, like any other first interview.

The second (and final) interview took place in their downtown Los Angeles office. About 10 people were brought in for a 4 round interview. Interviewed with managers and VPs. Before the interviews started the current consultants had a Q/A session where they presented about the company and opened it up to questions at the end. Also a very laid back experience, great way to get to know the company culture and talk with people. Overall a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting?   Answer Question
    • Name one time where you had to deal with conflict in a team. And how did you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very cordial and nice about negotiating anything.