Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

3.3

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX).

Interview

A group of applicants came in at the same time for interviews and information about the company. After viewing an information session about the company, we rotated through a series of interviews. There was a behavioral, technical, and general interview.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the consulting industry?   Answer Question
    • What did you do to prepare for your first semester as a college freshman?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Went through campus recruiting took about 3 weeks in total. First round was an on campus interview, and the second/ final round was at the office. The experience was overall positive, and the employees were very open to questions and very personable. You go through a case study and two interviews: one with a director and a VP. All were pretty easy going.

Interview Questions

• What was your worst grade in a class and why?

Describe a bad team experience and how did you deal with it?

What do you know about Hitachi Consulting?
      Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was two phone interview, one by a recruiter and one by a "technical person" then an in-office interview with three employees (one at a time)

Interview Questions

• The unusual question was what blogs I had IDs on and had I ever been published.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus site, interviewed on campus. Questions were pretty basic, behavioral questions only. No case in the first round. Interviewer told me he had some tips for me for the next round. 3 weeks later, I received an email saying that I was not being invited to the next round. Seemed like a good place to work though.

Entrly Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

They ask for a few accomplishments you are proud of and based on those accomplishments/experiences, they will ask your behavioral questions

Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in August 2007.

Interview

The company recruiter was very informative about the company and position available. She kept in touch during the interview process providing feedback and status of upcoming interviews. The interview process consisted of meeting a couple high-level executives within the organization who just felt me out for goals and fit within the company. I was also interviewed by a team lead who had a number of prepared questions to identify skills and how I deal with specific scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you were not able to meet project deadlines and how did you deal with project owners.   Answer Question