Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Web Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

6 round of Interviews. Out of 3 Technical and 2 HR and 1 Senior management round. Hitachi does Third party background verification. Fake Experience and fake certificates be careful.

Interview Questions

• Organizing skills, Achivements   1 Answer

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

fake interviews. There will be 3 rounds. Interview is based on CV like expertize in AR implementation, questions will be asked for AR related in depeth. Again based on requirement and package, interview will conduct like if requirement is there, they will check whehter you know the O 2 C process. if able to tell, that enough

Interview Questions

• Based on CV, they will ask in detail. Like AR implementation. Questions will be asked on SLA, Revenue Recongnization etc.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Technical panel could have been more strong. Felt the questions were pretty basic. Expected to have a strong panel and all but the questions were basic ones which could found online. There is no practical approach in questions. Interviewer was pretty confused and weird.

Interview Questions

• Standard Selenium Webdriver questions   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There were three interviews,I went through the walk in process.for the campus recruitment there was an additional test ,which had quantative and verbal sections.The three interviews were in the office premises,the 1st interview was by the HR ,second interview was by the VP,it was for technical skills.Next day was the third interview which was mix of technical and verbal.

Mobile Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

"Breadth of knowledge and depth of knowledge", thats their motto. Then probably they should required an enterprise architect not a mobile technology architect. They should have been clear (at least HR) what they wanted.

At the begining, technology director shoot a question, I sensed where its going, & I told him I'm not an enterprise architect. Since I'm clear on my side they should have saved my time as well their time too. At that moment they seem they are not bothered about it, but eventually the technical director ends up asking about server layer everytime. I repeatedly saying 'sir, that's not my area of expertise'. They wanted to have a discussion for the sake, since I came along to have that discussion.

After an hour long discussion, the one line motto was said, 'breadth of knowledge, depth of knowledge' to me, when I asked what you are looking up? Come'on you know what you wanted and I knew what I'm, so why did you wasted time? Of course this was very politely asked they didn't answer and acted as they never listen.

Of course this 1 hour discussion, talked nonsense not very closely related to mobile.

Interview Questions

• What XML Parser do you use to parse?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called for a F2F discussion twice, first one in April-16 and the second one after 4 months. No feedback was shared and no update was given when I followed up. They want to be on par with companies like google but do not have minimum professional courtesy to keep the candidates updated on the feedback. I hope they change this attitude if they are really serious about hiring resources.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch if you want to hire a senior manager?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Very organized interview pattern. Applied online through a job portal and got call after couple of days. There were 4 rounds on total of which all were technical. The first round was technical followed by the other three rounds face to face.More questions on process improvement and implementation Very few questions asked on technical grounds.Extremely professional behavior. The average time spent on each interview is around 45mins to 1 hr.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Followed by written test there is group discussion and technical round.If you go through these rounds you have to face HR round.The overall process is not much tough just be confident while answering anything.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions.The way you are answering the questions matters a lot.So be confident while giving answer.Communication matters a lot.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth and easy. Interview was on both UI as well as Java. @ technical followed by HR and managerial round. Overall the interview was smooth. It took almost 1 hr for the first round

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

it was a pool campus interview. nearly 10 colleges participates.
    round 1: written test- simple english,apptitude ,c, java ,sql,c++ (technical mcqs were really tuff)
                   selected 90/900