Hitachi Consulting Manager, Specialized Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hitachi Consulting Manager, Specialized Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Interview

Hiring process is robust and transparent

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2012.

Interview

1. Recruiter will call you and check for the basic skills.
    2. Technical panel (1) will call and interact with you about your skill sets.
    3. You will be invited for F2F in any of the location, sometime skype will also work.
    4. Competency head will interact with you.
    5. Hitachi fit screening will be done.
    6. HR interaction.
    7. Offer release

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a java program, emphasis will be on the logic and the corner cases.
      2. Basic J2EE questions.
      3. Incidences where you performed exceptionally well or you overcome some challenges.
      4. Normal casual questions about your hobbies.
      Answer Question

Manager Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

2 Technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. Technical Interview was straight forward in understanding the work. Good interaction by HR team by providing regular updates and followups. Overall Excellent Experience.

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Two round of technical and one round of Manager round. First round was telephonic. Second and Third round was in person. Most of the question was related to basic understanding. Final round was related to determining behavior

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Stupid process. Non technical person will take your interview and ask questions available online and expects same answer mentioned in some stupid link. HR team is also very lazy do not select the proper panel for interviews.

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiters are good and they are like sales man bcz most of the people are not joining Hitachi Consulting after getting the offer so they are selling to the job seekers anyway. Overall Not matured and not transparent.

Interview Questions

• Do you have exprience in the domain, technology and client handling This question comes to you from the managers after joining the organisation and after getting selected in the client interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA