Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Core Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Panipat (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended the pool campus drive in Panipat (Haryana). There were many students approx 1000 and only 70 was shortlisted for the second round. The criteria was: that student should have an average 70% marks. B.Tech (CSE,EC and IT) and MCA was eligible for the drive.Students need to carry their resume and photostat of all B.Tech marksheets available till date. The process consists of four rounds:
    -Online Test (105 min)
    -Pre Placement Talk
    -Group Discussion
    -Interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions are from english and reasoning. There were only few questions from quant which were very easy and don't need any practice. Technical portion contains the questions from java, html5, hadoop,many sql queries and from DAA also.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

it was a pool campus interview. nearly 10 colleges participates.
    round 1: written test- simple english,apptitude ,c, java ,sql,c++ (technical mcqs were really tuff)
                   selected 90/900
    round 2:grup discussion, selected 2/10
    round 3: personal interview
    picked only 2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview

So many rounds including
    -technical aptitude
    -Group Discussion
    -Technical Interview
    -HR Interview
    It is a decent company with good growth rate and offers good CTC to freshers. I got an opportunity to apply through my college.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions including technical as well as non technical.   Answer Question

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

fake interviews. There will be 3 rounds. Interview is based on CV like expertize in AR implementation, questions will be asked for AR related in depeth. Again based on requirement and package, interview will conduct like if requirement is there, they will check whehter you know the O 2 C process. if able to tell, that enough

Interview Questions

• Based on CV, they will ask in detail. Like AR implementation. Questions will be asked on SLA, Revenue Recongnization etc.   Answer Question

Manager Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

2 Technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. Technical Interview was straight forward in understanding the work. Good interaction by HR team by providing regular updates and followups. Overall Excellent Experience.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX).

Interview

A group of applicants came in at the same time for interviews and information about the company. After viewing an information session about the company, we rotated through a series of interviews. There was a behavioral, technical, and general interview.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the consulting industry?   Answer Question
    • What did you do to prepare for your first semester as a college freshman?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 days, 1st round is aptitude. The questions are mostly general aptitude and technical. technical questions comprises of hive queries, hadoop concepts, html5 and o/p for a program. Only 16 got selected from 216. It's bit tough to crack 1st round. After that GD, where they ill give us a scenario and we have to discuss about that. It's too tough, only 3 members get selected in every batch. In 1 batch there are about 13 members. Then technical and hr interview. They expect an excellent communication skill from us. So, it's too tough to crack.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a pool campus.First round was aptitude and technical mcq.prepare your java for this.Second round was group discussion,THird round was technical,Fourth was HR.they basically check your personality.
    implement stacks using queue.
    reverse a string
    analysis and design algorithm

Interview Questions

• implement stacks using queue.
      reverse a string
      analysis and design algorithm   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Antwerp (Belgium)) in January 2014.

Interview

Ik werd benaderd door een van hun recruiters, waarna ik een gesprek had met mijn toekomstige manager. De tweede ronde was een testdag waarin o.a. presentaties moesten worden gegeven, en er werd een soort managementgame gespeeld met alle 12 aanwezigen waarin je persoonlijkheid werd getest. Ook was er nog een ronde gesprekken met consultants die er al werkten.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially a first and second round interview on campus, back-to-back days, followed by final round in Chicago, IL. The questions were behavioral and fit oriented with the exception of an individual case interview and group case interview in the final round. The final round was actually enjoyable as we were presented with enjoyable networking activities for a large portion of the 2 day process.

Interview Questions

• We're stuck in some town because of a rental car mix up, what do you and I go to do?   1 Answer