Hitachi Consulting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Phase 1 was "Telephonic Interview" with Director. Mostly screening questions regarding technical experience.
Phase 2 was Face to Face interview - First interview was with a Manager and detail level discussion regrading my technology, second interview was with Director and he focused mostly on behavioral questions and final interview was with VP.

Interview Questions

• Technical/Behavioral questions with lot of emphasis on past experience, problem solving etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Nothing much to comment ,I had 4 levels of interview , I was interviewed by senior management.the questions are very simple.

Negotiation

They were desperate to recruit me ....

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview with 4 separate people, varying in level of formality. required to give a presentation.
    interview with managing director was the most difficult as asked more searching questions.
    two questions on lateral thinking

Interview Questions

• How you manage a team, where you want to be in 5 years time. What attracted you to the company   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

had many levels of interview and most of the times the interviewer had no clarity on the demands of the role they are recruiting.i had 4 levels of interview and the question are not related to the role they are recruiting me for.

Manager Interview

Interview

I had 5 interviews over the course of about a month. 4 phone interviews and 1 in-person. Each interview focused on prior experience but also ideas on how my previous experience could help solve business problems. My hiring manager was very honest about what I should expect (the good and bad).

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected or difficult questions. It was all very practical and to the point.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, the offer they gave was what I asked to receive.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

2 round interview process with interviews with 2-4 managers and VPs. They test personality & Culture. They test ability to learn quickly, and past experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Process consisted of 3 phone interviews- 1 Sr Mgr, 1 Director, 1 VP and a face-to-face w/ a VP over about 3 week period. Initial feedback was the preliminary discussions had taken place with the formalized process to happen soon. Never hear back. Repeated efforts to contact the firm were unanswered. They reached out to me initially, so I would consider it one of the most unprofessional interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• Asked about specific experiences I've had. Was a bit unexpected b/c I had met the interviewer in person prior and discussed my CV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

1st Round - Webcam telephonic round
    2nd Round - In-person technical round
    3rd Round - In-person domain round
    4th Round - HR

Interview Questions

• It is not difficult question but interesting questions:
      You got a P1 bug but you have following day release, What are your next steps.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Limited scope, there is no space for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Mainly phone interviews. since I lived close, I went into office and met with only VP's and above. Did not realize I would be meeting with all VP's. I had no questions for them which made me feel stupid.

Negotiation

good offer no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Newark, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

- Asked all basic questions about SQL, PLSQL and then some on ERP fundamental skills.
    - Asked about OAF related questions
    - Asked about Project Accounting related questions