Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through career fair as well as online. The process took 2 weeks and they gave a response one week after the interview. The interviewer was friendly enough but mostly neutral toward everything that was said. They expect you to know all of the questions that will be asked beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest problem you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university and was invited for an on campus interview with in a week of submitting my application. I met with a recruiter 1 on 1 for about 30 minutes and talked about my previous experience. I was not asked any typical behavioral questions in this interview.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a lot of typical interview questions. My interviewer basically just had me repeat everything that was on my resume.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process took for 2 months and I had 4 interviews! 2 phone interviews with HR & Hiring Manager (separately) + 2 face-to-face interviews with VP and Director

Interview Questions

• - Project management questions (How do you manage a project?)
      - Excel questions (vLookup and pivot table)
      - Presentation questions (How do you make a speech?)
      1 Answer

Consultant Core Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruiting process. I did one 30-45min interview on campus with a senior manager. I then went to an all day interview at the Seattle offices where I interviewed with about 4 managers. I was taken out to lunch by 2 current entry level consultants. There was also a group portion where we were divided into small groups and responded to a business scenario to a group of potential "clients." The day was ended by a cocktail reception hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Started with an on campus interview followed by a second round of interviews. The second round of interviews was a full day. The morning session consisted of multiple behavioral interviews with management as well as a case interview. The case interview was more strategic and less financially based. The night session was a team case question followed by a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Question about solving a business problems with pirating of their content. Whether it was worth it to pursue lawsuits, send letters, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process occurred on campus and was 1/2 hour long. All of the questions were very basic. Things like "describe a time you worked in team and there was an issue that arose". Pretty much the standard questions.