Hitachi Consulting Senior Consultant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hitachi Consulting Senior Consultant II Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview

The hiring process was very intense. I had 6 years of prior IT experience. My recuirter was constantly in touch with me during the entire process. I had to go through 3 technical interviews on the phone after an initial HR interview. Each interview had a time gap of 2 weeks and the interview happened only on fridays. All phone interviews were mostly technical based on my prior experience. The questions were based on real time scenarios. After I had cleared the 3 rounds of phone interview, they had asked me to come down for a face to face interview to their Atlanta office. All expenses were paid. I met a senior manager at their office who was available all day to help me. They also took me out for lunch with a vice president. I had another 4 interviews scheduled on the same day. Most of it was technical.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions were based on prior experience. They would read line by line of the resume and ask for what was the exact process we followed and what was my role. Most Difficult: If you had a chance to tell the product owner of a tool some suggestions on the tool - what would they be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Contract to hire, so no problem for me.

Senior Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Pune (India)).

Interview

overall It was good experience with the interview & hiring process. From start to ends , the recruiter person helped a lot & for each & every processed during interviewing.