Hitachi Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hitachi Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was two phone interview, one by a recruiter and one by a "technical person" then an in-office interview with three employees (one at a time)

Interview Questions

• The unusual question was what blogs I had IDs on and had I ever been published.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

- Was contacted through LinkedIn through their recruiter for an initial conversation
    - Discussed about experiences, expertise, salary, visa, etc.
    - Never heard back for a month
    - On inquiring, they responded saying I didn't have time left on my visa. I had over a year left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The first interview was conducted by phone from a HR recruiter, then a second technical interview by phone
    from a Java architect. After that I was invited to attend a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interviews consist of 3 sessions, the first session with a manager who introduced herself as an architect,
    the second with a senior manager and the final was with a director. The first 2 sessions were technical
    and project experience interview and I did well. The last one was with the director, he is a politician,
    his questions are "what's your career goal ?", "what would u envision yourself in five years?"... and when I
    did not respond straightly to the question ("Would u be willing to sacrifice your time for the job ?" -implying overtime without getting paid) he was obviously annoyed, he then told me that clients do not pay for the travel (meaning you would not get paid either), I did not respond to him, and then he said the new graduate are willing to take the job, willing to put more for less, at that moment I knew I was not going to get the job....

Interview Questions

• What would u envision yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to put more for less   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Hitachi brought in about 25 students from various schools to interview for the tactical and business positions. Interviews were simple-- mainly just talking about yourself and your interests to 4 VPs. They were draining because they were back to back interviews and then a lunch with current employees afterward.