Hobart and William Smith Colleges Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hobart and William Smith Colleges

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (Geneva, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online by submitting a resume and cover letter. I sent a thank you note to the admissions office and the hiring HR representative. I didn't hear back until 3 weeks after I applied. I was invited to an in-person interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• Due to the fact that this is typically a one to two year position, what do you plan on taking away from this position?   Answer Question

Area Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (Geneva, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is extremely fair. Every person is asked the same questions. They ask about 10 questions in the interview and the interviewing staff is extremely nice and also answers all of your questions with honesty.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (Geneva, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

They are very timely with their response and very curtious. Amazing location and provides great feedback. You feel as if you are having a conversation more so than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience in the past translate to this current role?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (Geneva, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

They ask you about yourself and what you like to do, what you have done throughout your high school career that sets you apart from the rest of the applicants, and why you would like to attend the Colleges. It is very relaxed and you only get interviewed by one person. The total interview was about 30 minutes and mine was done by another student worker working in admissions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to attend the Colleges and what do you hope to major in?   Answer Question