Hobby Lobby Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hobby Lobby Department Manager Interview Questions

1.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Hoover, AL).

Interview

This was an overall typical interview. In retrospect, I believe, due to the employee turnover the hiring process is easy. The manager seemed to be so busy that the interview was just an inconvenience.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Anonymous Employee in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Queensbury, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

it was done at a hotel the only thing they did at first was this application which had a math skills test in it if you passed that and could work the days they needed you to work then you stayed for an interview in the interview you met with the new stores manager and she asked some questions offered the job and took it

Interview Questions

• can you work these hours on these days   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Interview

Very short--I was only asked 2-3 questions. I knew someone in the company, so that's how I got the interview.

Interview Questions

• "Would you be interested in moving to another department if there was a need?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also very short--it honestly extended into my first few days at the job. I had applied for a cash-handling position, but was made a department manager instead.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Pensacola, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Basic application and math test. No personality profile. No random drug testing which explains why people come to work drunk and high

Interview Questions

• None! They read from a script! Standard interview. Nothing special   Answer Question

Negotiation

They start everyone the same across the board