Hobby Lobby General Store Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

General Store Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott Valley, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Prescott Valley, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

For my interview I was asked to come in and fill out an application, I talked to the manager for about 30 minutes with the typical interview questions, "Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about the company, what is your availability, etc." And after that I was hired on the spot and asked to come in the next day to work. With the manager who hired me I didn't go through any initial training because we were at a busy period so you kind of have to learn a lot yourself. But everyone is very willing to help.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question, but you do have to take a math test about percentages as part of your interview. If you aren't good at math this can be very difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job immediately, they raise your pay each year plus bonuses so there was no negotiation needed. Amazing pay for people just starting out and the best starting minimum wages in town.