Hobby Lobby Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Department Head/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very easy and basic interview process and questions with the store manager. Manager was very nice and respectful.

Interview was followed with a simple 16 math test questions, like multiplication and percentages, and no specific time to finish the test while doing in the office or in the break room.

Standard interview questions
    Personality based questions
    Few trick questions
    You wait while manager grade the test

Interview Questions

• available schedule hours.
      schools schedule.
      available to work in the evenings and weekends.
      past experiences (jobs and school).
      customer service experience questions, difficulties in work, and the way you handled them.
      Hobby Lobby is a religious company but they never talk about it during the interview, but they say that they don’t open on sundays.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application in person and was called a few days later to interview. Interview was short and simple. Just met in the manager's office. A few days after that I got called in to start.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time? Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I knew the manager and kept going up there to show i wanted to work there. They were very nice and gave me a "test" to take to show math skills

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Basic interview with a surprise math test at the end. Nothing really special just asking about experience and what you can do for them. Trust me once hired you find out their training sucks and they basically have you hover over someone on the register for a couple of hours then put you alone and expect you to know it all. This is a ridiculous way of managing things.

Interview Questions

• If you can pass a math test you have a job   1 Answer