Hobby Lobby Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.3

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple but it included a math test that was a bit annoying. The interviewer was nice and gave me time to answer all her questions, she also wrote every answer down. It took an hour but the math test is what took me the longest they just ask alot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths ? what are your weaknesses? Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milliken, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Milliken, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

Had one interview and was offered the job immediately at the end of the interview. The math test was simple: addition, percent adding and percent configuration. It was a one on one interview which was less intimidating. The questions were pretty standard and I think it’s mostly a personality test but don’t get me wrong, they definitely want to know about your work ethic and past experiences.

Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied in person at hiring center. Received a call the next day. Met with interviewer real simple interview then had to take a math test. Then said they would give the interview questions to manager. Said to wait two business days for reply never was called back.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was very fast, I walked in with a paper resume was interviewed and hired on the spot. I was also about to negotiate my pay. The work hours were also able to negotiate. they are closed on Sundays so that is also a plus. The hours are great , no late nights closes at 8

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Morristown, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview is pretty standard. They ask you questions about what you would do in certain customer service positions. They also require you to do some basic math, but you're given a calculator.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt accomplished at a previous job?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was via phone call two hours after I submitted my applications and lasted all of 10 mins. And was pretty basic and straightforward, I talked with a recruiter from Hobby Lobby. He was obviously reading from a list of questions.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in June 2013.

Interview

Some basic questions, then I had to go around the store and introduce myself to the employees. The whole thing was kind of odd. This was years ago though, different manager, different process.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

easy, arrived in nice casual clothes. Asked some questions about myself and past work experience and then preformed some basic math questions for competency. It was probably one of the more relaxed interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• what are some of you skills that could benefit this position   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Frisco, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy apply with a paperwork, then receive a call to come in for an interview. Involves basic questions of strengths and weaknesses, but also includes a math test (you can use a calculator).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Oshkosh, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The manager brought me to the room the interviews were held in, and asked me many of the basic questions you expect in an interview. She was very kind and smiled a lot so it eased any nerves I had.