Hobby Lobby PT Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hobby Lobby PT Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PT Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Easy. 1:1 with the store manager. All normal questions. She went into a little about the religious culture of the company (the CEO prays before any meeting at headquarters), which should have been a red flag!

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you had at a previous job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

PT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

HL still uses paper applications, that are usually displayed at the front of the store. There is no personality test, just sections for information, work history, education, and references. Also on the app is a very lengthy Mutual Arbitration Agreement, expectations of employment, and an authorization "umbrella" for the arbitration, at will employment, drug tests, and background check.When I filled out an application, I also included my resume, and a cover letter. I was called about scheduling an interview within 24 hours of returning it to the store. The interview lasted almost an hour. We talked about the history of HL, and what their plans are for the future. We also talked about my work history. There is a Math test of about 20 questions. It's mostly about finding the sale price of an item that is a percentage off. The last few questions had to do with finding the correct price with added sales tax. I felt at ease with the manager I was interviewing with, so the interview wasn't as intimidating as I thought it might be. I was called by the end of the day, and was told that I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I felt that the wage was appropriate for a PT Cashier, starting with HL.