Hobby Lobby Stockman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hobby Lobby Stockman Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Carmel, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Called a few times after not hearing back after turning in application. Had a quick interview the next day after I got ahold of the store manager. He asked questions from a packet and wrote down my answers as we went. At the end I took a math test that was 16 questions and you have to get 8 right to pass. The test wasn't checked and the manager just put it with the notes packet. I was offered a job on the spot. Started filling out paperwork that same day and started working two days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Stockman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

The interview was the standard interview for most places. Only one interview took place. It was in the managers office at a desk. Very one on one style and not so stressful. Fairly short, I would say 20 to 30 mins at most. You don't need to dress over the top. A simple polo and slacks would suffice. For ladies a dress or shirt and slacks.

Interview Questions

• How important is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Stockman Interview

Interview

Spoke with the Store Manager and carried an interview for well over an hour going over history and future desires. Had a fun time talking and really didn't have any major issues come up during the process. We covered the concerns of the business and finished with a math test to qualify me as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• Was $10.00 an hour enough to continue with the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Beaumont, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I got a quick call back. I was asked a couple questions about why I wanted to work there, and what my expectations. It was fairly short and to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Mesa, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Extremely relaxed and informal. Minimal questions and went straight from those questions to filling out the paperwork. They were desperate to hire and I was working the next day. I imagine it will be the same for future hires as well. We have a high turnaround rate so when there's interviews to be done- we need someone as quick as possible.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Hobby Lobby?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Nicholasville, KY) in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews with one manager. Very informal. I walked in and asked if they were hiring and I got an interview on the spot. The whole process took about ten days. The hiring manager was a great guy but the operations manager was the worst employer I've ever had.

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Broken Arrow, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Wasnt an interview. They already knew me througn another employee and they needed ppl so badly i just started. I took a simple math test and submitted my application after i had already worked 2 or 3 days just so they had it for paperwork proposes.

Stockman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Applied for position at local store, got a phone call a week later. Was asked about work ethic mainly and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• It appears that so long as you work hard and aren't completely inept that there is a position available   Answer Question

Stockman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2011.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview with the store manager. He asked about previous jobs, and how they could help me in working at Hobby Lobby. After the interview I had a pretty basic math test for things that you would use in the store, percentages and stuff.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous working experience in retail going to help you in working at Hobby Lobby? Different questions about how I would respond in certain situations that could arise.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Elkhart, IN) in December 2009.

Interview

Normal one on one interview.