Hogg Robinson Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Hogg Robinson Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hogg Robinson Group

Found 13 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Surrey, BC) in May 2018

Interview

Received an initial phone interview, asked why interested in the job. Where I have travelled to. Met in person with a different individual a week later. By the end of that week got a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What types of travel have I booked - hotel, car rental, flight?
    Answer Question
  • Am I familiar with cruises.
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Montreal, QC) in Dec 2017

Interview

First there was a telephone interview with description of the job and when start date of the training. In person interview that consisted of scenarios and a math test. An hour and a half in total. Background check and references.

Interview Questions
Hogg Robinson Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Detroit, MI)

Interview

The hiring managers were very friendly and welcoming during the interview. Their questions and details gave a good understanding of the work. They made me feel very comfortable and really listened to my answers.

Interview Questions
  • We use a lot of processes, do you have experience with processes at a company?
Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Ottawa, ON) in Mar 2017

Interview

Very short, and informal, basically a conversation, a few questions about experience in the travel industry, future career plans etc and places that have travelled to- an overall discussion about their training and expectations for job performance, background about the company- wages and perks of working there

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in the travel industry?
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Montreal, QC) in Nov 2016

Interview

very misleading, they would tell you about benefits that you have to wait one year to take advantage of . They will tell you that you get a free gym membership after 3 months but you actually have to wait 3 years to get the gym membership .

Interview Questions
Hogg Robinson Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2016

Interview

After submitting my resume I received a call for a phone interview about two weeks later. The interview lasted about 15 minutes in which I explained my background and what I would bring to the company. In my opinion, the conversation went really well, however my salary requirements I believe were too high.

Interview Questions
Hogg Robinson Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Winnipeg, MB) in Mar 2016

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes ahead of the interview slot. The Manager assigned to conduct my interview was busy so her assistant replaced her and arrived into the room about 15-20 minutes late. She seemed very laid back, almost bored. I had all the qualifications they needed and more, so it was really a question of adequate compensation. She said they would have to ask head office. The interview was very informal and ended with a tour of the call center space. I also had a very elementary 3 question exam to answer via email before leaving the office, mainly simple math calculations. At one point the Manager did come out of her office to introduce herself and then disappeared with her assistant. Neither one thanked me for my time or gave any indication when I might hear back from them despite the fact the training was supposed to start about two weeks later. I sent them a short thank you email for their time and never heard a word. It has now been about ten days. Maybe things have changed these days but I found the whole experience unprofessional and a waste of time. Things do happen for a reason so perhaps it was a blessing in disguise that I won't get sucked in for a 11.00 per hour job when I am worth much more. Just saying....

Interview Questions
  • The usual..where do you see yourself..,etc. I spent most of the interview explaining my background. She didn't follow her script or take any notes on her sheet.
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (London, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

Two interviews, both very professional, with experienced members of the sales team. The first was about myself and the second was about the role and a pre prepared business plan

Interview Questions
Hogg Robinson Group
Anonymous Employee in Hungary
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Hungary)

Interview

After the first meeting with the recruitment agency I had only 1 round with the General Manager and the Regional Finance Manager. Interview process was fast and well organized. It took 2 hours to discuss my previous experiences. After the interview there was a quick decision and negotiation on the salary and start date. Very quick hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Not really had difficult or unexpected questions. I got mainly professional questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Houston, TX) in Mar 2014

Interview

I saw this job posted online. It instructed you to email your cover letter and resume to the Business Manager. A week later I received a phone call that the Regional VP would be conducting a phone interview with me. The interview lasted about 30 min(s). It gave me a good glimpse of the position. I was told someone would be in touch with me to schedule a face-to-face meeting with the local staff/team. I never received a call or an email.

Interview Questions
  • None too difficult. However, the way they worded this job description and the actual duties of this position were two completely different things.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13