Hogg Robinson Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hogg Robinson Group

2.5

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The hiring managers were very friendly and welcoming during the interview. Their questions and details gave a good understanding of the work. They made me feel very comfortable and really listened to my answers.

Interview Questions

• We use a lot of processes, do you have experience with processes at a company?   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I saw this job posted online. It instructed you to email your cover letter and resume to the Business Manager. A week later I received a phone call that the Regional VP would be conducting a phone interview with me. The interview lasted about 30 min(s). It gave me a good glimpse of the position. I was told someone would be in touch with me to schedule a face-to-face meeting with the local staff/team. I never received a call or an email.

Interview Questions

• None too difficult. However, the way they worded this job description and the actual duties of this position were two completely different things.   1 Answer

Corporate Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume I received a call for a phone interview about two weeks later. The interview lasted about 15 minutes in which I explained my background and what I would bring to the company. In my opinion, the conversation went really well, however my salary requirements I believe were too high.

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, both very professional, with experienced members of the sales team. The first was about myself and the second was about the role and a pre prepared business plan

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Had to meet twice and with two different people. Second time I was grilled about my favourite films, personality and character fit is really important for this firm so they major on that. They like to talk about the people and how they make a difference. If you look at their campaigns its all over it. People people people! Fairly strightforward ultimately.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group in January 2010.

Interview

I applied through online. I first get the invitation for interview through email then I was interview by two different HR's. mostly behavioural questions...you know the usual stuff. It took them only 3 days to get back to me and gave a job offer.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

very misleading, they would tell you about benefits that you have to wait one year to take advantage of . They will tell you that you get a free gym membership after 3 months but you actually have to wait 3 years to get the gym membership .

Interview Questions

• how much do you enjoy to travel   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very short, and informal, basically a conversation, a few questions about experience in the travel industry, future career plans etc and places that have travelled to- an overall discussion about their training and expectations for job performance, background about the company- wages and perks of working there

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the travel industry?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Received an initial phone interview, asked why interested in the job. Where I have travelled to. Met in person with a different individual a week later. By the end of that week got a job offer.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

First there was a telephone interview with description of the job and when start date of the training. In person interview that consisted of scenarios and a math test. An hour and a half in total. Background check and references.