Hogg Robinson Group Travel Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hogg Robinson Group Travel Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hogg Robinson Group

2.2

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group in January 2010.

Interview

I applied through online. I first get the invitation for interview through email then I was interview by two different HR's. mostly behavioural questions...you know the usual stuff. It took them only 3 days to get back to me and gave a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hogg Robinson Group

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

very misleading, they would tell you about benefits that you have to wait one year to take advantage of . They will tell you that you get a free gym membership after 3 months but you actually have to wait 3 years to get the gym membership .

Interview Questions

• how much do you enjoy to travel   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Received an initial phone interview, asked why interested in the job. Where I have travelled to. Met in person with a different individual a week later. By the end of that week got a job offer.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

First there was a telephone interview with description of the job and when start date of the training. In person interview that consisted of scenarios and a math test. An hour and a half in total. Background check and references.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very short, and informal, basically a conversation, a few questions about experience in the travel industry, future career plans etc and places that have travelled to- an overall discussion about their training and expectations for job performance, background about the company- wages and perks of working there

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the travel industry?   1 Answer