Holcim Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holcim Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holcim (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview process was quite fast. HR does not seem to be fully analyze me, and the Recruiting Manager was seem to be a bit clueless about interview. The interview was done at their plant, so it was a bit inaccesible, and the last interview was done offsite, to make it convenient.

Sustainable Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holcim (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in June 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview in 10 minutes then meet the line manager, interview in 30 minutes, asked about my personal information and working experience, my choice between start- up and a low- salary in famous company.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself?
      What do you choose between start-up and working in office?   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holcim (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

First I got contacted by the recruiter (external agency as it was a contract role) for a short chat, a couple of days later I met with the same recruiter for an interview and the following week I had an interview on site with the future manager. References and education certificates were requested by the agency. The process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you: background, experience, career goals.   Answer Question

Plant Manager Interview

Interview

They use an outsource company that takes care of the process. If you are selected they will call you for an interview with the area manager. If the process continues you have to go to the poligraph test.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holcim (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. One individual. 2 Groups. 1 with the chief. Quite quick and direct to the point. There are vague areas like the work environment and the nature of the culture. But overall, it s acceptable.

Negotiation

Quick quick.

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Việt Trì (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holcim (Việt Trì (Vietnam)) in May 2013.

2. HR Interview - at the Company's headquarter
    3. Field work exercise

Interview Questions

• 1. Online Essay and Online Test (IQ) - You can do both at your home. You'll have to send an Essay with your format, and they'll contact you later for a Online IQ test.
      2. HR Interview - at the Company's headquarter
      3. Field work exercise   1 Answer

IT Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holcim.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first one was an IQ test / personality test. The second was a interview with their IT team about goals and questions about why do I want to work for them.

Engineering Freshers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holcim (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The staff were very courteous in their behaviour. First there was a technical test and then technical interview. The test included programming fundamentals and current technologies.

Pool Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holcim (Bangkok (Thailand)) in January 2012.

Interview

4 rounds of interview, I applied for this job through a recruitment agency. 1st Interview is with the agency, I did some attitude tests. 2nd interview is at Holcim office with HR officer and after that I have to write an English essay, 3rd interview with the team i have to work with and last interview with the line manager. The questions are all general.

BI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holcim (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

hr + hiring manager were leading the interview for about an hour. Hr is responsible for behavioural questions and hiring manager asked a couple of technical qustions and describe the job main responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• technical questions plus behavioural questions   1 Answer