Holiday Retirement COMMUNITY CO Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Community Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with sourcing recruiter and my partner. The interviewer stated the position we were applying for was no longer available and wanted to route us to another location over 2 hours away. We graciously declined and requested to be notified and continue the interview process when and if a local position came available.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Holiday Retirement?   1 Answer
  • What experience do we have working together as a team?   1 Answer
  • Experience in the field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Holiday Retirement

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Initially seemed too good to be true. We begun with a phone interview, and the next thing we knew, we were on our way to a face-to-face in Las Vegas (airfare and accommodations included). The interview went fantastic! The recruiter told us the job was more than likely ours and we would meet via Skype with the Regional Director. However, during the interview the recruiter proceeds to tell us that the original Manager position we applied for (SoCal) filled, and they’d likely have a spot in AZ, to which we agreed. Fast forward a few days, we’re told AZ is out, and we’re asked if we’d consider Redding, CA. After agreeing to Redding, that was the last we had any contact with Holiday Retirement. After numerous emails & calls, the recruiter never got back to us again.
    Very fishy and unprofessional business practices!

Anonymous Employee in West Pittsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (West Pittsburg, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter emailed me with a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview the recruiter asked us to go to an interview in person. After the interview in person, a phone interview with a Regional Director was conducted. Within the day the recruiter called with an offer,

Interview Questions

• How hard is it for you to balance your personal life and work?   1 Answer

COMMUNITY CO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewing process was quick. Skype. However the Regional Recruiters (1 of too many Chiefs ) didn't know what state or city you would be placed. You pick a cluster or Region that doesn't make sense how the states were clustered together as far as locale. So up to the minute of training you don't know where you will live and work. If its not just a Job it's a Lifestyle the organization needs to be re=organized. Its a frustrating mess of no one knows.

Negotiation

No negotiation. You are told what the deal is.