Holiday Retirement COMMUNITY CO Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holiday Retirement COMMUNITY CO Manager Interview Questions

1.0

Community Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with sourcing recruiter and my partner. The interviewer stated the position we were applying for was no longer available and wanted to route us to another location over 2 hours away. We graciously declined and requested to be notified and continue the interview process when and if a local position came available.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Holiday Retirement?   1 Answer
  • What experience do we have working together as a team?   1 Answer
  • Experience in the field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Holiday Retirement

Community Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Pittsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (West Pittsburg, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter emailed me with a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview the recruiter asked us to go to an interview in person. After the interview in person, a phone interview with a Regional Director was conducted. Within the day the recruiter called with an offer,

Interview Questions

• How hard is it for you to balance your personal life and work?   1 Answer

COMMUNITY CO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewing process was quick. Skype. However the Regional Recruiters (1 of too many Chiefs ) didn't know what state or city you would be placed. You pick a cluster or Region that doesn't make sense how the states were clustered together as far as locale. So up to the minute of training you don't know where you will live and work. If its not just a Job it's a Lifestyle the organization needs to be re=organized. Its a frustrating mess of no one knows.

Negotiation

No negotiation. You are told what the deal is.