Holiday Retirement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holiday Retirement Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.1

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview

The interview was easy and felt comfortable. They asked me a few questions about my availability and experience. After they interview they told they would do a background check and call me when it was done. The process took five days.

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for same position in same market twice within a year. Two very different experiences, I am grateful for the latter as it was a much better experience.

Interview Questions

• Rollplay: How would you close a sale with an adult child who wants to wait several weeks before reserving apt. for an out-of-town parent relocation?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to hard close?   1 Answer

Lead Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Pretty basic. Spoke with talent acquisition specialist via Skype. Spoke about submitted resume and online application. Asked if I had 'compassion', and discussed several scenarios. Had to travel to meet with the R.D. at that time, in Nashville. Went to two separate locations to meet Lead Managers at those locations. Met with another set of Lead Managers in Tennessee. The entire process took several weeks. At this time, and due to the restructuring, this process is no longer used.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you showed compassion.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Mgr didn't ask a lot of questions.I was referred by a residents daughter.It was more like this is what you would be doing if you take job.She already knew background in housekeeping. I was working for a cleaning company.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Oviedo, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

During the initial interview, I was asked to explain the reasons in which I should be hired. I was also asked why I wanted to work there and what experience I had over the years. My boss made sure I knew the basic duties that I would be performing daily and routinely. This job was fairly easy to get, but requires a bright personality and a professional appearance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, and then had phone interview with the Regional Sale Leader. From there met with the couple who managed the building.Then received offer the offer from the Regional Sales Leader

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer
    • How well do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Flew us out, crazy connections to get cheapest fare. Made us wait 2 hrs with no apology. Sat in room with recruiter and a regional person who yyped on her laptop throughout process.

Interview Questions

• Did ask us about sales experience.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Olympia, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went in on a Thursday to apply in person, then I was called on Saturday to come in for an interview on Sunday. It was very brief and simple, and they hired me on the spot. They asked barely any questions, and they were mostly questions about my availability. I have very little experience as a server, but they hired me anyways. Beware: the hours for this job are not ideal. I would recommend this job if you are a high school or college student looking to make a little extra cash, but it is not a steady income to pay rent or anything.

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guilford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Guilford, CT).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The chef liked me. Although I didn't have experience in the past, he was willing to give Me a shot at it . basic questions was asked. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Can you make into work on time.
      This is a 365 job with no days off can you make it in rain sleet or snow. Do you have a reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was told that the position was already filled an that the needed someone with more clerical experience, they will keep application on file for 90 days. Thank me for showing interest to advance with the company

Interview Questions

• with your experience how can you contribute to position of office manager   1 Answer