Holiday Retirement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.1

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was told that the position was already filled an that the needed someone with more clerical experience, they will keep application on file for 90 days. Thank me for showing interest to advance with the company

Interview Questions

• with your experience how can you contribute to position of office manager   1 Answer

Chefs Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview

It was a good interview, looking for people with experience. It was two parts and it took a couple of weeks. Text book question nothing out of the ordinary. There chef test for some I here.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work with the elderly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fair. I believe you know what you are worth you can get it. They will pay. Don't hold back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Brief, bordering on the desperate as the turn over rate is 50% a year for managers. Incomplete in the review of job description, haphazard in the asking of questions and by every measure, inadequate. As a manager I gave more thorough interviews to Dining Room wait staff.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They seemed desperate, but that was a good thing because I got a job quick. Easy interview with Regional Sales Director. She didn't have a lot of interviewing experience, so she was easy to talk to without intimidation.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Cedar Park, TX).

Interview

Very easy interview, they basically asked me what other activities I had going on besides work and when they met so they wouldn't schedule me on those days. One interview 1:1 and then they gave me a day to come in for training videos.

Memory Care Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Port Charlotte, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

4 interviews, was told all these great things but once in the door the wd put a stop to everything. Memory care residents were neglected. No support as promised. Waisted a lot of time. Was brought on as salary which calculated 22.00 hourly. Then dropped to 16.00 hourly. Never received benefits which is a selling point during interview process.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Tell us how you went above and beyond for someone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't negotiate. Run. Seriously.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone conversation surveying background and personality.
    One on one visual and role play, "what If" type questions.
    Be prepared to explain how you would generate new sales and prospect using real world examples and outcomes.
    Explain your selling style from meet and greet, overcoming objections, presentation and closing methods to asking for referrals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Holiday Retirement?
      What will you bring that other applicants do not?   1 Answer

Community Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews both went well and both people were very nice and easy to talk to . Then I had a face to face interview 2 weeks later with the community administrator and the regional director of sales . Both were so very nice and made me feel right at home .

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for holiday properties   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty easy I received a call the next day with a offer and was told I could take some time to think about it . I had several question after the offer and they were quick to answer all my question

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

We had a brief phone interview, my husband and me together. It was interesting it was basically a review of our previous work and education. Then we had an in person interview at a facility and it was great. The Recruiter was wonderful and asked a lot of questions. We have been in this process for two months and we are rolling on, starting this week we have an interview with the regional manager over Skype. We are looking forward to it. I had to mark we didn't get an offer, but that is because we haven't had an interview yet.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with seniors? What is the hardest thing about this job will be? How do you manage your time? How do you feel about outside sales?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview

Standard interview. Manager seemed very nice but poor reviews of the corporate co. left me uncertain. Family member has a loved one in a sister facility and was not very happy. Overall just disappointed that I found such poor reviews, too much of a risk to take the job for me.