Holiday Retirement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holiday Retirement Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.1

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview

was hard, but brief. i enjoyed the free snacks and good advice for interviews. I should have prepared more for the interview, but was a good experience. They told me that I should appy for a job I am more qualited for

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward process - applied online and was contacted within 1 week, had initial phone interview with hiring team, then passed to the recruiting team to see if we would make it to a final recruiter, finally skyped with the recruiter and was told to contact him in several days to talk about meeting with a regional director. It's now a week after we were told to contact him ave sent several emails and left a voice message and still have not received a response. We were warned that the interview process can take from 30 to 60 days to get through.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with seniors?   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Owatonna, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fast. The interview was relevent and did not cause anxiety. It was a phone interview. My husband and I was asked questions about how we would handle work situations and about our relevent experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had managing others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it toom time for them to call because they were full on staff then after a kitchen helper quit they called me for a interview and got hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in with a friend who already worked and applied and had the interview then they offered me the job all within an hour and a half. Super easy to get this job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

First off, anyone who says Hoiiday Retirement will hire anyone with a pulse is way off. We applied four times before being contacted. We thought the interview went well, since we heard the word " perfect " repeatedly. A few days later we received an e-mail tuning us down for insufficient experience. We're in our early sixties, married 36 years, and have years of career experience. Then another recruiter emails us about how great our resumes are and sets up a phone interview. She calls at the appointed time and tells us that, based on the other recruiter's assessment, she had no reason to interview us. Talk about being jerked around and game playing. I will certainly discourage anyone to work for or live in one of their facilities. They really missed out on a quality couple to work for them.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Branford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

They will tell you very little about the amount of work you really have so beware. Horrible company to work for. Don't care about you or the residents only money

Interview Questions

• What are you strongest traits   1 Answer

Community Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Reno, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone and I don't know if it was me or the person who interviewed but I didn't feel like I was valued at all as a potential employee. No offer yet but I am hoping I will get an offer just don't know because the person had such a monotone voice it hard to tell

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would sell this place to a fellow sales person or contact.   1 Answer

Enrichment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (La Mirada, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

In my case, they were in a hurry to hire. I heard about the job through an acquaintance of an acquaintance. I went in to drop of my resume and they had me fill out a simple resume. I had one super quick interview that was only 3 minutes and then I was called back for a much more formal interview. A week later they called and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions that had to do with how I would react to different scenarios.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Everett, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went in to apply for the job based on a reference from my high school counselor. Much to my surprise, it became the interview. It was just a simple conversation, and then I was hired an hour later, and started within the week.