Holiday Retirement Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

After applying online, there was an Initial prearranged Skype interview with a recruiter, that was followed by a phone interview with a regional director that controlled the geographical area of the country that we had expressed an interest in being assigned to.

Interview Questions

Community Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Initially seemed too good to be true. We begun with a phone interview, and the next thing we knew, we were on our way to a face-to-face in Las Vegas (airfare and accommodations included). The interview went fantastic! The recruiter told us the job was more than likely ours and we would meet via Skype with the Regional Director. However, during the interview the recruiter proceeds to tell us that the original Manager position we applied for (SoCal) filled, and they’d likely have a spot in AZ, to which we agreed. Fast forward a few days, we’re told AZ is out, and we’re asked if we’d consider Redding, CA. After agreeing to Redding, that was the last we had any contact with Holiday Retirement. After numerous emails & calls, the recruiter never got back to us again.
    Very fishy and unprofessional business practices!

Interview Questions