Holiday Retirement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holiday Retirement Manager Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

The phone interview seemed fine and they are nice enough to fly you to your in person interview but they seemed somewhat disorganized and unprepared for the interview. It was clear the phone interviewer hadn't shared everything with the 1-1 interviewer as there were many duplicate questions. We thought everything went fine in the interview and the 1-1 interviewer promised to call us the following Monday. We never heard back from her even to give us an email saying thanks no thanks and were therefore disappointed as that is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Holiday Retirement

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in August 2012.

Interview

Found this job opening on Craigs-List and apply and interview on line. This company will spend a fortune training you for two weeks and tell you up front that your job expectancy is less than one year with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with elderly persons?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer came later over the phone and signed contract by email. There is some room to negotiate depending on how many of their locations need Managers.

Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Twin Falls, ID) in February 2012.

Interview

they lied all the way through

Negotiation

stupid. it was just a show

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

first a phone call, initial screening. then a second phone interview. then a drive to a location 500 miles away (paid) then an initial interview, and finally an interview with a recruiter and a senior manager. You were "sold" the job if they liked you, no room for negotiation, the salary was set, and no choice of where you would train or even work in the entire country

Interview Questions

• If a resident fell to the ground, would you pick them, up?   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement (Palatine, IL) in December 2008.

Interview

Ber prepared to show how you can basicly run an entire community and show stengths in marketing and sales.

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Holiday Retirement in August 2009.

Interview

It took 5 months from application to the 1st phone interview, 2 weeks to get a one on one interview and offer.

Negotiation

not able to negotiate... set scale..