Holiday World & Splashin' Safari Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Claus, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (Santa Claus, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

We all met in an office to discuss our experience and understanding of the work environment with higher ups. They asked us various questions, encouraging us to answer truthfully and praised our honesty.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience?   1 Answer

Rentals Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.

Interview

It's a group interview, very relaxed. They ask you questions and you have the opportunity to answer by raising your hand. There are members of management sitting at computers and I'm assuming they type down peoples responses to questions.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that you think would be helpful to Holiday World?   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Claus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (Santa Claus, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview in which every person was given equal opportunity to answer various questions about themselves. You also filled out a paper letting them know what departments you were interested in.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Claus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (Santa Claus, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

It was an open interview where we learned about the open positions and then were asked questions about ourselves in a small group of approximately 15 people after we were free to go and they emailed us with their decisions.

Interview Questions

• In one word how would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari in May 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call long after I had given up trying to get a job there, it actually took them a little over a month to get back to me, but once they did we had a nice 30 minute interview over the phone which they immediately hired me after speaking to me. I actually really liked having an interview over the phone because I felt like there were absolutely no judgement when it came to me being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Claus, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (Santa Claus, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online, came in for an interview, was called back in for orientation, and then was trained on the rides in a specific area. Then I was given my start date which ended up being a day before my start date but, no big deal I just hung out in the park as a geust for a few hours that day.

Interview Questions

• What type of transportation will you be using to get to work? (E.g. Car, Bus, Another employee?)   Answer Question

Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Claus, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (Santa Claus, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

There were open interviews with management where we sat and discussed what we both would want out of my employment and in what area would best fit me to work.

Seasonal Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Claus, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (Santa Claus, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed for position from management... Was asked experience and told specific job requirements and duties. Asked many questions and also answered all of mine in a very honest manner. No sugar coating on what would need to be done.