Holland & Barrett Retail AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holland & Barrett Retail AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

Interviews at Holland & Barrett Retail

3.5

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, a face to face with the regional and then an interview with a director. I prepared a presentation for my first face to face with the regional and we went through it but the Director did not go through this. The director is more interested in how you deliver results and what kind of person you are. Overall the interview process was good although I wasn't so sure about the job after the phone interview. I later found out I was the last person at 6.30 after a full day of phone interviews. When I met face to face my opinion really changed. The passion and commitment to the company really sold it to me and I felt it was a team I really wanted to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Questioned around the brand values and asked to give examples of how you would live them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Holland & Barrett Retail

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

Phone Interview, RM Interview, Store Visit, Final Stage, had to fly to Birmingham for final stage (I live in Ireland and I paid for flights hotels etc) Don't waste your time with this they have unrealistic expectations of what they are looking for on a minimal budget.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a manager who is underperforming   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then two interviews . First with rsm then with the director.i had to do swot analisys for both of the meetings. They do t ask any tricky questions