Holland & Barrett Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holland & Barrett Retail Interview Questions

Interviews at Holland & Barrett Retail

2.3

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Bracknell, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went to First Interview everything went well. Asked to go for a Second Interview and a Trail Day of work, was successful. Asked to come and see a Area Manager in a location not near myself, and when I said I was not able to travel that far on that day, I was told I either come on the day the Area manager says or they will withdraw my application. Not at all professional or flexible or even understanding to the situation. The meeting with the Area manager would have been 2 hours away from me on Public Transport.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to travel 2 hours from my the store I applied.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on line on H&B website, got an email offering interview. The interview which took an hour and asked basic interview questions. Got 2nd interview. Was told this is just to see is the area manager likes you!

Interview Questions

• 1st question was would I be willing to do the 90 hrs + of studying. If not the interview was not worth carrying on.   Answer Question
    • would you stay behind and work to achieve a store target for no extra pay.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Nuneaton, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. Both of the Inerviewers made me feel really comfortable. Usually I'm nervous in interviews, but felt at ease and the interview went fantastic. I got the job :)

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

local store branch manager. Asked questions about past customer experiences. What you enjoyed or disliked. Discussed what the role would be and the training that would be provided. Would I be available to work rotating shifts

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with customer complaints?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a very pleasant and quite basic interview with the store manager. All meeting lasted about 40 minutes. I was sked about my previuos experience and when could start working for them. The manager explained how the training system looks like.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was great when i sent my CV of and got confirmed a interview it was great fun the had fun tasks to complete. I got to meet new people that was apply from many different stores.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail.

Interview

It was a simple and straightforward questions, you should research the company beforehand. the interviewer was very kind and helpful. It took about 10 to 15 minutes and honestly one of the easiest interview I've attended. Honestly, just know your stuff and I'm sure you'll do fine. I was honestly worried but it was well and good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gorey, Co. Wexford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Gorey, Co. Wexford (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview very relaxed, didn't really feel like an interview, interviewer was very nice. Asked the interviewer about glassdoor and all the reviews on it, and was told everything I had read was true. Also had to sell a products from the store to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in target sales   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the job. I got an interview call the next day. I was asked to select a slot. I arrived on time. I met the manager. She asked me a few basic questions related to sales and customer service. Overall, it was roughly a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you worked as part of a team and worked towards a common goal.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your achievements so far that you are so proud of?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Holland & Barrett?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Good interview but this was not with area manager. Lots of questions asked about health and fitness. Want people that are good at sales but you don't get rewarded for your work. Mention link sales and creativity. They will ask you to fill in a question form on scenario but there very simple