Holland & Barrett Retail Interview Questions in Nuneaton, England | Glassdoor

Holland & Barrett Retail Interview Questions in Nuneaton, England

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Nuneaton, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. Both of the Inerviewers made me feel really comfortable. Usually I'm nervous in interviews, but felt at ease and the interview went fantastic. I got the job :)

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Store Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nuneaton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Nuneaton, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewed by one person at head office. Applied online with CV. Basically they expected you to be available to work 7 days per week 364 days per year, be contracted to work part time but available to work full time hours. Would not recommend applying if you have any life outside of work.

Interview Questions

• The ages of my children (which she then wrote down) - very unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Nuneaton, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially applied to the graduate field management scheme. I had one phone interview and then a one on one face interview at the holland and Barrett head office in nuneaton. The interview was with one of the directors and an area manager. It was found It wasnt suitable for me as I could relocate around the uk at the time, so I was asked if I'd be interested in a store management position. I said yes and has another interview set up later that week. This time it was with a regional manager and one of the senior directors, again at the head office in Nuneaton. This interview lasted about one hour and was very formal. It wasn't too hard, but I got through. They said I would know the outcome of the interview within two weeks. They got back to me about 10 days later to offer me the role of store manager.

Interview Questions

• The usual, not the hardest interview, just make you feel uncomfortable by grilling you. Very formal setting in a side office with glass walls so you can see all the other head office staff etc. it was a series of tell me about your education at uni, your previous roles and what you have learnt etc. they didn't really put any scenarios in front of me just asked me things like how would you achieve your store K.P.I s etc. there was no maths test type thing. Just the formal interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero. As my first post university full time role, I took what was offered.