Holland & Barrett Retail Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holland & Barrett Retail Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Holland & Barrett Retail

1.3

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail.

Interview

It was a simple and straightforward questions, you should research the company beforehand. the interviewer was very kind and helpful. It took about 10 to 15 minutes and honestly one of the easiest interview I've attended. Honestly, just know your stuff and I'm sure you'll do fine. I was honestly worried but it was well and good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Holland & Barrett Retail

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gorey, Co. Wexford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Gorey, Co. Wexford (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview very relaxed, didn't really feel like an interview, interviewer was very nice. Asked the interviewer about glassdoor and all the reviews on it, and was told everything I had read was true. Also had to sell a products from the store to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in target sales   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the job. I got an interview call the next day. I was asked to select a slot. I arrived on time. I met the manager. She asked me a few basic questions related to sales and customer service. Overall, it was roughly a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you worked as part of a team and worked towards a common goal.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your achievements so far that you are so proud of?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Holland & Barrett?   Answer Question