Holland & Barrett Retail Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holland & Barrett Retail Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Holland & Barrett Retail

3.2

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Good interview but this was not with area manager. Lots of questions asked about health and fitness. Want people that are good at sales but you don't get rewarded for your work. Mention link sales and creativity. They will ask you to fill in a question form on scenario but there very simple

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Holland & Barrett Retail

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

The manager asked relevant questions that you'd expect to be asked during the interview.. The interview lasted about an hour. Took place in the office with the manager of the store She made me feel comfortable.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

the actual interview lasted 20-30 minutes, funnily enough she was telling me more about herself and how she worked herself up in the company, which i didn't mind as I didn't even have to do much talking.
    Then there was a trial period to see my interaction with the customers on the shop floor.

Interview Questions

• How would you to get more sales?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

in 2013 i applied for the pontefract store but was interviewed at white rose. Horrible. Totally knocked my confidence. I revised everything I could find out about the company. They asked questions about their products and training. there were 2 women that interviewed me and made me feel so uncomfortable, I felt they were laughing at me behind my back before the interview started and as I left the store. They never got back to me after either. Very awkward interview.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online then was contacted via email about a week later. The interview had quick and easy questions to answer. The interview had a friendly atmosphere. It took place in the back office. I was hired about a week later.