Holland & Barrett Retail Senior Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holland & Barrett Retail Senior Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Holland & Barrett Retail

1.5

Senior Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website, after two weeks they called me back for an interview with the shop manager. The interview wasn't so long. The shop manager wanted me to talk about me and my past work experiences as much as possible. They want to understand how you are motivated to get that job. After the interview they asked me immediatly to do a trial in the shop, in which I was at the till making costumer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Holland & Barrett Retail

Senior Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online.

Received an email to book an interview.

The interview was very laid back and only lasted around 1.5 hours.

I was asked questions from a general sheet which I presume everyone needs to answer as it is based on a point system just like the online questionnaire which you fill out when applying for a role.

I had to tell the manager about myself and what I was currently doing and why I wanted to work at H&B (addition to the questionnaire).

Next was a 30 minute trial on the shop floor, this is just so that the manager gets a feel about how you interact with customers. Also, I had a task where I had to sell a magazine to either one of the employees or the manager herself.

Lastly, we came back into the manager's office and my ID and all the formal checks were made.

I then received an email from the recruitment team a week later confirming that I was successful and had to come in for an induction day.

This whole process lasted around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words?
      What do you think a Supervisor's duties are on a daily basis?
      What qualities should good manager have?   Answer Question