Hollister Co. Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollister Co. Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Hollister Co.

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, picked an interview time, and went in the next day. It was a group interview with 4 people and it took about an hour. The manager was really friendly and ask us each 3 questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work at Hollister.   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you were in a stressful situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co. in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and set the interview date to Friday 4th.
    I came 30 minutes early and was the first one there, I had to wait until all the other interviewers arrived and when we finally started we went to the food court to do the interview in.
    The lady was really nice and had a big smile and the whole process was chill.
    She asked us about a time when we had to work with a new group of people with different backgrounds and started asking people on her left one by one the same question until everyone answered to move on the the next question. I was kind of ready for the questions thanks to Glass Door and breezed through it. The one question about diversity that everyone gets asked in all the interviews was not asked to us though, the whole interview took only 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to work with a group of people with different backgrounds.   Answer Question
    • What was one of your greatest accomplishments and how did you achieve it.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. in May 2016.

Interview

This was my second time applying to Hollister. I applied on a Sunday and went to an interview on Friday within that same week. There were 2 other girls who also interviewed with me. A manager called me 3 days later and told me I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with someone from a different background.   Answer Question
    • How would you help a customer pick out an outfit if they didn't know what to choose or buy?   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you had to be poised and mature?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was really chill. I showed up early and he manage really seemed to like that. It was supposed to be a group interview but no one else showed up and it was pretty cool being one on one with him. He was really funny and seems like a great guy to work for. He took me outside for the interview and wrote things down as a said them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself   1 Answer
    • explain a time where you had to be outgoing in a new/large group of people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviews were held in groups, my interview had a group of four. There were two interviewers and they each asked us a series of questions and we would answer. Nothing technical, all they wanted to know was our customer service related skills and personality. You don't need to dress up for the interview, just in clothes that are similar what the store sells.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a customer gave you difficulty and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Aurora, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Typically it is a group interview, as lots of kids apply for the position on a regular basis. The questions are basic but attributed to working there, and they usually don't change over the years that much. Ideally, you just need to be a good candidate and have the right availability to get the job. As for dressing up, just wear jeans and a plain old dress shirt or polo from their store, as it makes you fit the postion better.

Brand Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online and got to pick the interview time. The store clerks were very nice and told me exactly what to do. The man who interviewed me was nice and i interviewed by myself because no one else showed.

Interview Questions

• what was a time where you had to work with a new group of people   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed the following Friday at 4 PM. I came 15 minutes early and signed in on the kiosk and waited for the manager. It was just me and another girl for the interview and the manager told us it'd be four questions and we would both answer and he would alternate between me and her. Simple questions and it was probably 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to be outgoing to a large group of people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview, it was pretty straight forward, the manager sits everyone down and asks you mostly about yourself and what would you do in certain situations. the point of the interview is too stand out, so answering questions first and being confident and spontaneous is a must, its not so much what you say

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Fresno, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Group interview pretty easy a couple questions are asked only be yourself chill,the manager is nice and go along don't be nervous let them know your experience they will like it if you had some experience in retail