Hollister Co. Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollister Co. Impact Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

1.9

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Applicants can apply through Hollister's online system and if you are selected for an interview, you'll get a call from a manager. The interview is done in a group setting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The application process is super simples. You just go online to apply, wait to hear a call back and then go in for a group interview. None of the questions are too hard. After the interview, within a week or two, they'll call you to tell you that you've been hired.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The interview was a 15 minute group interview asking general questions. It was a little tricky because everyone would have try to think of different answers so they wouldn't sound like they copied off the person next to them so when it came to the last person to answer it was hard to think of answers.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you worked in a group and how you performed?   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

group interview asked about 3 questions,questions were answered one by one end of interview she told us all the rules about what to wear and not wear, also things that were not allowed.. etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Escondido, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview that was done outside of the store. The group interview was done on a weekly basis and lasted about 15 minutes for a group of 4 people. The amount of people just depends on who shows and who doesn't show up. They do take walk-ins without even signing up on the computer inside.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. You walk into the store, talk to the manager and you sit and wait for everyone to arrive. It is a group Interview. Once the interview starts they go around asking each person a behavioral question. Only negative aspect about this is that the answers can be "stolen". Overall it is a easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were under stress and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Group interview, very friendly and up beat managers that are looking for other individuals that are the same. Go into this with a positive attitude and you will not have a problem with it.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

I only participated in a group interview, and was able to get the job a week later. They asked vague and general questions. It seemed like they wanted to get to know you as a person above all else. They just want to see if you are a capable individual who is willing to learn and do whatever they ask you to do. Overall it was a very casual experience and it wasnt a stressful process at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you went above and beyond your expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Lancaster, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely relaxed. I was in a group of 7 others and the manager took us to the food court (which was really inconvenient). She asked us 5 quick questions each, all which seemed to have revolved around diversity and situations when dealing with rude customers. Unfortunately there were two others there with experience in working at Hollister and they obviously got the job.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

One round of group interview, about 7 people in the group. Interviewer would ask one question and go down the line for answers. Got a phone call within a week with an offer.