Hollister Co. Impact Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

1.9

151 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Very laid back, they brought me and a few other people to the lounge area and just asked us questions about ourselves. Being in college at the time I was pretty much over qualified to work there anyway so they didn't really ask me to much.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

There were me and another person in the interview. The manager let us to go to the restaurant near by to do the interview. The interview is so comfortable. The manager is friendly. You just have to wear casual clothes to go on the interview of Hollister.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Applicants can apply through Hollister's online system and if you are selected for an interview, you'll get a call from a manager. The interview is done in a group setting.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The application process is super simples. You just go online to apply, wait to hear a call back and then go in for a group interview. None of the questions are too hard. After the interview, within a week or two, they'll call you to tell you that you've been hired.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The interview was a 15 minute group interview asking general questions. It was a little tricky because everyone would have try to think of different answers so they wouldn't sound like they copied off the person next to them so when it came to the last person to answer it was hard to think of answers.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you worked in a group and how you performed?   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

group interview asked about 3 questions,questions were answered one by one end of interview she told us all the rules about what to wear and not wear, also things that were not allowed.. etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Escondido, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview that was done outside of the store. The group interview was done on a weekly basis and lasted about 15 minutes for a group of 4 people. The amount of people just depends on who shows and who doesn't show up. They do take walk-ins without even signing up on the computer inside.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. You walk into the store, talk to the manager and you sit and wait for everyone to arrive. It is a group Interview. Once the interview starts they go around asking each person a behavioral question. Only negative aspect about this is that the answers can be "stolen". Overall it is a easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were under stress and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Honolulu, HI) in October 2015.

Interview

group interview very quick about 10 people interviewing with 2 managers, they go in a circle and ask each person the same question there is about 3 to 4 questions.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Group interview, very friendly and up beat managers that are looking for other individuals that are the same. Go into this with a positive attitude and you will not have a problem with it.