Hollister Co. Sales Associate (Model) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollister Co. Sales Associate (Model) Interview Questions

Interviews at Hollister Co.

1.8

Model (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Miami, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process was very casual. I wore skinny jeans, flippy flops, and a Hollister polo. The questions were very straight forward such as Why would you like to work here, describe a difficult situation you overcame, and why should we hire you. It was a group interview with only two other girls. One was applying for the same position as me (Model) whereas the other one was applying as an Impacter. Overall it was a pleasant experience. The managers were very friendly and it made the process alot less nervewracking. I got called about a week later being offered a job as a Model...the pay was minimum wage though of couse.

Interview Questions

• What do you think Hollister Co. wants to promote?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. in October 2012.

Interview

My interview was a group interview format done in the mall food court by one of the assistant managers. There were about 7 of us, and everybody was asked a few basic questions. The entire process probably only took about 20 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Port Richey, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was a group interview and the questions were fairly questions. If this would be your first job the interview process ma seem nerve wrecking but its actually not as bad as you make it up to be. you just have to be yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Concord, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited while shopping at my local mall. I was given a website to visit to choose an interview date. There was group interview with four other girls. I was the only one to get hired out of the five of us.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the most important qualities an employee can have?   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Interview

After being recruited I filled out the online application and then came into the store a few days later for a group interview. I wore fairly natural makeup and that was appreciated by the manager, he called out a girl for having too much on and then used me as an example for how it should be done which was kind of awkward lol they asked about what we thought was good customer service and had us practice our greetings which essentially meant smile so hard that your face hurts and you'll be good
    I was offered the job the following morning and stayed for 2 years.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. It was a fixed rate.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Auburn, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

It's a group interview. Honestly, I had a friend who didn't know how to answer two of the three/four questions on the interview and still got hired. If you have a friendly and relaxed attitude and dress "hollister like" then you should have no problem getting the job, unless they're simply not really hiring.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in three words?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Cedar Park, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was really laid back and informal. Usually interviews are held as group meetings - one manager with multiple potential employees - but I was the only potential employee, so it was one on one for me. There was no phone interview, just a phone call to schedule an interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your own personal style?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Cerritos, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Getting the interview was super easy! I came in for the group interview on a Friday and was asked may be 5-6 questions. I didn't hear back until Monday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer who isn't sure of their style find an outfit?   1 Answer
    • Many questions about diversity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (El Paso, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was with a group of other people interviewing, they ask different questions to everyone or the same question depending on what the interviewer wanted to know, they called me to dress casually and comfortably and if I was available to meet at a certain time.

Interview Questions

• What is the meaning of diversity to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It was a group interview which can be intimidating to some. I went in relaxed knowing my skills and how they aligned with the company's needs so it was a pretty easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your spirit animal and why?   1 Answer