Hollister Co. Modeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

607 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Very casual and very superficial. Dress to impress (the hollister look) because looks matter. It's usually done in groups in a public setting like the main sitting area inside the store, or the mall food court upstairs.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment and why.   1 Answer

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Wesley Chapel, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online then showed up for my preselected interview date and time. It was really easy, they typically have group interviews but I was the only one that showed up. They sat me down on a bench outside and another Brand Rep. and asked me a few questions. I wore a cute trendy top with ripped jeans and flip flops.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the outfit you are wearing today?   Answer Question
    • What trend to you currently like and are
      implementing in your style?   Answer Question
    • How do you represent diversity in your work or school life?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The interviewer and I found a table in the mall and had a quick interview with standard questions. nothing too difficult. I showed up dressed like I was ready to work - natural but groomed looking, in blue and white colors.

Model Interview

Interview

asked a lot about diversity and all questions were asked in a group setting
    be prepared to answer about your greatest strengths
    it was very casual and you can tell they care a lot about how you look so make sure to dress cute!

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you faced and how did you conquer it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was a group hiring- one manager, multiple applicants. They do the interviews in the open mall areas, and I think they do them weekly. They tell you almost immediately wether or not you got the job after the interview.

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

It was a group interview with the manager and anyone else who was being interviewed that same day. Very laidback and easy and the managers and staff were very nice and welcoming during the interview.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Spring, TX).

Interview

When I applied online it said that it was going to a group interview, but when I came in it turns out I was the only one getting interviewed that day. Before your interview starts, they usually tell you to walk around the store for a few minutes and I suspect they say that so they can prepare and also keep an eye on you with interacting with other people/customers. When the time came (4:00pm), the manager came and called me over. We the proceeded to walk out of the store and sat at a table inside of the mall away from Hollister. The manager was very sweet and the questions we're very straight forward. Only 3-4 questions were asked and none we're the ones you read online talking about diversity.
    Overall, interview was yesterday and it felt well...still waiting on an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work together with someone or a group to overcome an obstacle or something like that   Answer Question

Model Interview

Interview

It was very simple and asked why Hollister and if you've ever been to their store before. They made you say simple taglines such as "Hey how is it going?" If you're outgoing, this should be simple.

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I was approached at my college to apply. I was given an access code to apply with and within a week or two had an interview with a manager. After the interview I was asked to bring in paperwork and did a training. The training consisted of being left in the back room alone while the manager put in videos for me to watch. After that I was left on the floor alone without any training. The other employees were the ones helping me out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as they only agree to pay minimum wage.

Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

it was a group interview and the key was to show your personality in a professional yet "fun" manner. Eye contact helps as well as demonstrating your ability to work well with others will get you noticed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer