Hollister Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,359 Interview Reviews

1.9

Impact Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

There were me and another person in the interview. The manager let us to go to the restaurant near by to do the interview. The interview is so comfortable. The manager is friendly. You just have to wear casual clothes to go on the interview of Hollister.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

They emailed me a specific time to go interview for but when I got there they said I was supposed to call first for a specific time. So I had to wait 3 hours till the time of the interview. When it came there were 2 others there waiting as well. We had to wait an additional 30 minutes because the manager was busy. We were led downstairs and we had to fill out some paperwork. The instructions were vague and the manager had an attitude. After the interview, we were told that we would get a phone call within a week if hired and if we didn't hear back then we didn't get it. The questions were easy but I remember resenting going last because they weren't unique questions they were basic enough that one answer would apply. I had friends that worked there and told me that if you missed the phone call then you basically missed the job because it's a one-way phone number. I don't know if I was made an offer because I get a lot of unknown numbers calling me that I refrain from picking up.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer find a pair of jeans?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The hiring process was quite easy , the hiring manager was very friendly , you dont get interviewed in the store you go to a food court area. If you answer the questions honestly they have no problem giving you an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you show diversity at work ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Very casual and simple. The manager brought me to a bakery nearby and we sat one-on-one. It usually is a group interview, but mine's was one-on-one. He went over diversity and inclusion as well as professionalism. We introduced ourselves.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I apply online and chose the interview day at the end of the application. My interview day was on Friday and there are a lot of people on that day going shopping. I arrived 15 minutes early and being told to go back at the "EXACT time". The manager is a REALLY pretty, young lady (around my age! I guess 19-24) wearing Hollister short and shirt. I was HELLA NERVOUS because this is my 1st interview ever, so I basically screwed up all the questions. There was No question about DIVERSITY. I looked online and people told me to study for it. WTF!!! My answers were not good and I applied 3 hours ago, so I expected not to get any offer from them. (They told me that they would call in 1 week or if I haven't heard from them, I can call them if I wanted...) At the end of the interview, the manager read me the rules that I need to follow if I become their employee and told me if I have any question for them. I ask them 2 questions (list at the bottom). Oh! At the beginning of the interview, she handed out the paper that I need to write my name and check my availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourselves!   Answer Question
    • Why do you wear your outfit? Sell the outfit that you are wearing   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite style? Why?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had a conversation with a stranger   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to be a leader of your group   1 Answer
    • Question I asked her: "What was the working environment like?" and "How do employees work with each other if they have different ethnicity (because I am an Asian)?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The store manager took us to the food court and asked us some questions . He didn't asked us about diversity but just be prepared just incase. Arrive like 10 minutes early just incase

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was great. It lasted maybe twenty minutes. The manager was so sweet and very friendly. It is not an interview you dress up for. Just dress in casual cute clothes. I would not stress about your outfit to much. The questions are not hard but do require thought. Also it was not a group interview.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and chose an interview on Tuesday at 4 pm. The manger in training , told me to sign in on the computer for a survey. Waited 30 minutes for another person to show up then we all walked out into the food court and started the interview. Didn't get the position because they was low on hours.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and i got to choose my own interview date, i showed up and got a group interview with about 7 to 8 people and got a call the next day

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick that specific outfit for this interview?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The interviewer and I found a table in the mall and had a quick interview with standard questions. nothing too difficult. I showed up dressed like I was ready to work - natural but groomed looking, in blue and white colors.