Hollister Co. Management In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollister Co. Management In Training Interview Questions

Interviews at Hollister Co.

1 Interview Review

2.0

Management In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

It took about a week before the store manager called me in for an "meet and greet." I went in for the meet and greet and neither the store manager or the general manager were there to hold my "meet and greet." So I had my "meet and greet" with an associate manager. Basically you walk around the store and they ask questions about you, what you like, what you are involved in, and what you do for fun. Simple. Afterward I was told I would be contacted by the general manager for an interview. About 3 weeks later I still heard nothing back so I took it upon myself to call up there and basically the store manager answered and acted as if someone was suppose to reschedule another meet and greet. So I ended up doing another meet and greet. After that the district manager was there that same day doing interviews and I was asked if I wanted to do my interview right then and there. I said yes. I did the interview and he basically asked the same questions that were asked during the meet and greet. I know I was suppose to be asked about diversity but that question never came up. After the interview I was told I would be contacted by the district manager through email whether I got the job or not. Once again I was never contacted and decided again to take it upon myself to call and found that I actually did not receive the job. I would have to say this was the most unprofessional interview process I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What all are you involved with on campus?   1 Answer