Hollister Staffing Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

1.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick and responsive. Preliminary Skype interview. They were professional and clear. Helped tailor resume and offered several tips for job search. Received job offer before completing job search through them, but they were really supportive and nice about it.

Administrative/Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA).

Interview

Asked generic questions just about any employer or recruiter would ask. Felt a condescending vibe coming from the recruiter. This would be my second time with this agency and when I thought that my experience couldn't get much worse... they proved me wrong! Congrats!!!!

Also not to mention the bad service of the recruiters where they are always doing something else while talking to candidates. The lack of respect is atrocious and something must be done. They are more worried about their bottom line and their commision from the candidate they hire. They could not describe the problem their client was having in specific. Seemed more like salary research or just another agency with a widely available position that every other agency in the area has.

Worst recruiting experience ever!

Mock/Informative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Suffolk University scheduled me a mock interview at Hollister Staffing with Meghan. She was great at describing the culture and work pace that Hollister has to bring. Meghan is easy to talk to and she answered all of my questions. The atmosphere of the location alone makes you want to be there and never leave!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

it was barely 5 minutes and barely covered what the internship would involve, which is more than a little upsetting considering it was for a staffing firm. The interviewer was incredibly nice (almost too nice) and made me feel comfortable. After the 5 minute interview, I was given an offer, which I accepted

Interview Questions

• what do you want to get out of this internship   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none