Hollister Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hollister Staffing

Administrative/Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA).

Interview

Asked generic questions just about any employer or recruiter would ask. Felt a condescending vibe coming from the recruiter. This would be my second time with this agency and when I thought that my experience couldn't get much worse... they proved me wrong! Congrats!!!!

Also not to mention the bad service of the recruiters where they are always doing something else while talking to candidates. The lack of respect is atrocious and something must be done. They are more worried about their bottom line and their commision from the candidate they hire. They could not describe the problem their client was having in specific. Seemed more like salary research or just another agency with a widely available position that every other agency in the area has.

Worst recruiting experience ever!

Mock/Informative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Suffolk University scheduled me a mock interview at Hollister Staffing with Meghan. She was great at describing the culture and work pace that Hollister has to bring. Meghan is easy to talk to and she answered all of my questions. The atmosphere of the location alone makes you want to be there and never leave!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing.

Interview

I went into the office for an in-person interview and met with several people. The interviews were very conversational, and everyone I met with was really nice. It took about an hour total. I heard back just a few days after the interview with their decision.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing in March 2014.

Interview

Was very disappointed by the recruiter. They reached out to me regarding a position for a client that they thought would be a great fit and after a brief phone call I was asked if I could come in for an interview. I agreed. Had an hour long meeting with them discussing the details of my work history and qualifications - pretty routine. The woman brought in another colleague to discuss the job in more detail. Emailed them thanking them for their time and would follow later in week. Emailed them to see if the client was interested and for feedback - no reply. Called two days later and no reply. I can only assume it wasn't a good match but, isn't that something you should share with your job seeker?
    Really poor follow up skills. Not what I was expecting.

Interview Questions

Hollister Staffing Response

Apr 24, 2014 – Marketing Department

We respect anonymity when it comes to reviews. We take your feedback seriously. Please contact me at (617)-654-0303 so I can understand what happened and ensure we take action so this does not happen ... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

it was barely 5 minutes and barely covered what the internship would involve, which is more than a little upsetting considering it was for a staffing firm. The interviewer was incredibly nice (almost too nice) and made me feel comfortable. After the 5 minute interview, I was given an offer, which I accepted

Interview Questions

• what do you want to get out of this internship   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Staffing in April 2013.

Interview

Had multiple phone conversations for internal and external positions. Phone conversations were great, follow up was great.
    Went in for an interview for over 2 hours, met with various people. Some interviews went better than others. I thanked everyone in an email the next day, and was NEVER followed up with after I asked for feedback.

Interview Questions

• None really, questions were pretty standard. I think they want to know if you're someone they want to work with. They are not so concerned if they can teach you the job or not.   Answer Question