Hollywood Casino Banquet Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollywood Casino (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

For starters, they call their interviews talent auditions, I have no idea what I would have to do because I was told that I was late and they would call me if they could. However, when I came to the casino ON TIME I had no idea where I was supposed to go so I called the number that called me for the interview and she told me to go to the hotel desk. When I get there two people try to figure out where I’m supposed to go then one finally says yeah go to HR it’s in the casino area. I start walking that way and still nothing so I ask someone else and she tells me exactly where to go. I get there and ask the girl behind the front desk I’m here for interview and she starts to look confused then some other girl comes and takes over the conversation saying unfortunately you’re late so if they want to they’ll reschedule you for another one. She said it with all attitude as if I came late to the interview on purpose.