Hollywood Casino Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollywood Casino Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hollywood Casino

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Waveland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hollywood Casino (Waveland, MS) in September 2018.

Interview

When I first arrived I had to sign in at the security desk then head over to Human Resources. The wait wasn’t that long and we started right on time. It was seven other people there who all applied for different positions. We went into a room where supervisors from different departments were. We all introduced ourselves and the interview began. The interview was different from any other interview I was apart of. We were in a group and the supervisors asked us questions. Once they were finished they left out of the room, and called a few people at a time. When my band was called I had a one on one interview with the supervisor for the department I wanted to work for. He offered me the job , I accepted of course. Went and filled out paperwork, then fitted in wardrobe, more paperwork. Then I was all finished. Now I wait for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Name something you done that made you proud for yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hollywood Casino

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollywood Casino (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Two phase interview. First interview is in a group setting with applicants applying for other positions at the casino. Second interview is with a security manager. Simple and general questions were asked. Nothing specific, nor was there a very good accurate description of what a security officer really does at the casino.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hollywood Casino (Kansas City, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

The candidate meets with the shift manager and goes over the job description. The manager asks the candidate questions about their job history, situational questions. Once this part is complete, the candidate is able to ask many questions about the position, the company, benefits and so forth. After the interview question and answer period is over, the manager and candidate agree if they would be a fit or not. The process of employment begins with setting up orientation and proceed from there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation? If you see a patron not being truthful.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollywood Casino (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was in a group of at least 40 people (not all there for the same position). We were divided into small groups and asked different questions and had to present our answer to the larger group. People from the company came around to observe as we were in our small groups. After about 45 minutes they divide the whole group in half and sent one group away and told those of us remaining that we were moving on to interview with our departments.

Interview Questions

• What does red carpet service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bay Saint Louis, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollywood Casino (Bay Saint Louis, MS) in February 2009.

Interview

Submit application, attend interview, once interviewed and if it goes well you must get a gaming badge from the gaming commission, this process takes a week or two and you have to pay for it from your first pay check. there is also a hair sample drug test

Interview Questions

• They were all basic questions involving previous experience and qualifications for the position. None were exceedingly challenging.   Answer Question