Hollywood Video Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollywood Video Customer Service Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollywood Video (Wilsonville, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

I was given a phone interview with recruiter. After a few days I was then contacted and then in person with the department that I applied for. I sat down with the recruiter when I got there and then they brought me to the department and went on a tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Customer service experience, how do you make a sandwich, what is your favorite movie   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hollywood Video

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollywood Video.

Interview

Had to answer behavior questions through a computer. If you scored high enough you would get a phone call for one on one interview with store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollywood Video (Westwood, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had gone in to ask if there was any applications for the position that was available. After filling out an application and returning it the next day I was promptly called back for a interview a few days later. I was told to come in with a blue collar shirt, black slacks, and comfortable shoes. After a few questions regarding why I wanted to work there, (I was in school at the time) I was hired on the spot after the end of the interview. I was to start work the following week and I would begin training the next day. My manager was extremely nice and if not for him I would not have begun my career in customer service.

Interview Questions

• I was faced with the question of "What do I know about movies?" I admittedly did not know much, however I knew that I could help customers find what they needed using the system in place and in an efficient manner.   Answer Question