Hologic Interview Questions in Danbury, CT | Glassdoor

Hologic Interview Questions in Danbury, CT

Updated Jan 10, 2017

Reliability Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT).

Interview

The interview process was intense had to see three managers interview with all of them variety of questions personal and professional and knowledge of my skill level. You must be very knowledgeable in your field I'd describe that to them

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT).

Interview

The interview process consisted of initial call,
    Phone interview, face to face meeting. Everyone in the Danbury office was very welcoming and forthcoming. The Sr Recruiter Kathleen was a great resource and very easy to work with through the process.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with supporting multiple people and prioritizing all requests   Answer Question

Very generous offer, declined due to another great offer. Will always wonder about this one.

Assurance Design Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Started off with two phone interviews followed by a 4.5 hour on-site interview. I met one on one with five senior level employees. With the exception of one person, the staff was friendly. One interviewer asked me about mathematical calculations I do as a predictive method. When I described the methods I used, the interviewer questioned a particular method I use. He clearly didn't understand the level of mathematical rigor I was speaking about but I wasn't going to give him a crash course in stochastic calculus.

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT).

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager, followed by multiple other calls and 2 on-site interviews. A third of the discussions were with HR, reflective of an organization that wants employees to drink the Kool-Aid. Lots of ex-J&J personnel, so this doesn't come as a surprise. I already accepted a position with another firm by the time they decided I wasn't a right fit. Fortunately my new firm moved at three times their speed and Hologic is S-L-O-W in its decision making; counter to what they stated.
    I'm very satisfied with respect to our mutual decision, particularly given their low margins for a med device firm. These will only shrink over time given reimbursement pressure from third party payors, patient and medical advocacy groups calling for a reduction in unnecessary radiologic screening (even low dose) and molecular diagnostics will stratify patient groups into those that should undergo annual/bi-annual exams.

Interview Questions

Hologic Response

Jun 3, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your candid feedback. Our goal at Hologic is to provide each and every candidate a positive experience. We recognize that your hiring process was lengthy, however we ensure you that ... More

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT).

Interview

Process took a long time (roughly 3.5 months), but once the interview process started it was quick (2 weeks). Had interviews with 4 senior engineers and Director.
    First was an HR call and later a phone interview with director. an onsite interviews was scheduled which lasted for roughly 4 hours. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to past work with few white board test questions and couple of scenarios of how to approach a problem if job offered   Answer Question

Reliability Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a little bit technical but straight to the point. I meet with Hiring manager first, he went through my background, then the senior reliability engineer who actually went deep. Wanted to know if I hard done a similar job in the past.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview at two levels the on-site interview. Phone interviews did not seem to properly vet out roles and responsibilities for the position. on-site interview was not effective. very few details on company policies or direction even when asked direct questions.

Interview Questions

• Main focus was lean manufacturing. Company is deeply embedded/invested in lean to the occlusion of any differing philposophies   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring process involved two phone interviews with the hiring manager and the HR manager, followed by an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews over a 2 and half hour period of time.

Interview Questions

• How would you balance meeting monthly deliverables with ad hoc requests?   Answer Question

Clinical Applications Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

somewhat disorganized spoke to too many different individuals who had a schedule set up for phone interviews, and those individuals did not communicate with each other on their correct times to speak with me so it was a bit confusing

Interview Questions

• what skills do I think I need for this job   1 Answer

Clinical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews then flown to headquarters for in person interviews. Initially applied online, but only got an interview when an employee forwarded a copy of my resume to HR. It definitely pays to know people!!

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can handle 100% travel ?   1 Answer