Hologic Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was referred to Hologic by a former employee, looking for an opportunity in the marketing department. I was initially contacted via email by an HR manager to set up a phone interview. This interview was a few days later, very pleasant conversation asking why I wanted to work for them, what I hoped to bring to the department, etc. This part went very well and I was told I would be contacted by an HR assistant to set up an in person interview the following week. After a week, still no email so I contacted the manager I had spoke with. She apologized and said it would be coming shortly, their office was very busy. Another week passed, still no email. Yet another week passed and I was pretty fed up, but at 3:30 pm I finally received an email detailing that I was scheduled for an interview with 2 project managers and 1 HR rep for the NEXT morning at 9 am. I was shocked that I could not get a response for weeks then was given less than 24 hours notice. In addition, they required me to complete 2 hours worth of online assessments before coming in. Even though I was very busy finishing up my final year of school, I was desperate for a job and accepted the interview that was over 1 hour from my apartment. Got to the campus the next day, very impressive building, very kind and attentive receptionist. Was received shortly after by HR assistant and taken to first project manager. I stepped into his office at 9:02 and was asked if I was a punctual person or if I had made a habit out of being late. This was very rude especially given the circumstances of my notice and the fact that I was there on time waiting for the HR assistant. He was rushed and barely gave me time to answer questions, leaving 10 minutes earlier than the planned 1/2 hour we had to go to a meeting. The next project manager could not have been more pleasant. Very nice conversation, wanted to know me as a person in addition to my accomplishments, but they seemed unsure of who exactly I would be working under. She stayed longer than the allotted time, we clicked and the convo flowed. Next I had a short meeting with the HR manager from the phone interview to discuss particulars more in depth. Two days later, I got an email saying they had gone in a different direction, despite how much the one manager loved me. Guess I got unlucky with having to meet with Mr. Rude on that day. Overall, mixed feelings, some very nice employees, some not so nice ones. Need to streamline their very frustrating hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
  • What do you think you bring to the table that is an asset for this department?   Answer Question