Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.4

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed with dept manager/director and 3 technologists. I was later told that they have only interviewed 3 other people this way. Techs should NOT be part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Technique, positioning, OR
      Personal questions (very inappropriate)   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

First you will have an one to one interview with a recruiter and there you submit all required documents.They will ask work experience and general questions.On that spot they tell you how much you will get paid. After that you will have an interview with a unit nurse manager and some other nurse staffs.

Interview Questions

• What is your personal strength and weakness?
      Why did you apply for this position?
      What would you do if you... type of question   Answer Question

Staffing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

HR asked basic questions then sends you across the street to interview with the hiring manager. From there, the manager breaks down what the job entails and to see if you're able to handle being berated by upwards to 12 people, who are out-ranking, saying that they need more staff.

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial Interview was easy, typical questions about your previous employment history and asking about your personality and future goals. Had a second interview immediately with the hiring manager where he did the majority of the talking basically explaining the job in detail

Interview Questions

• Describe A Time You Went Above And Beyond To Achieve Something?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale.

Interview

The nurse recruiter was awesome. Made you feel relaxed didn't even know I was being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Give examples of when you were a patients advocate but had to defy a drs order   Answer Question

Materials Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

GREAT! They asked me about my previous experience. They wanted to know how effective my communication was and if i would be able to keep time management. I smiled a lot and was sincere.

Interview Questions

• What would i do if i disagreed with an employee.   1 Answer

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

At first, you may seem a little intimidated, because it is such a great hospital, but very hard to get into. You usually have to know someone, in order to get through, but depending on experience you should be fine. There are about 2-3 interview in total, depending on the position.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

It was relaxing and educational process which I was able to discuss openly about my skills and learn about the organization. I was giving a tour of the department I would be working. I was explained the benefits.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my experience and my future goal with the organization.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR requesting a phone interview. The phone interview with HR lasted approximately 20 minutes and I was then scheduled for a phone interview with the VP. That phone interview lasted approximately one half-hour. I was then invited to come in for personal interviews the following week. I met with the VP once more and had a subsequent interview with another financial analyst. I was also given a computer skills test.
    Overall, I had a mixed experience with the interview process. On the one hand, kudos for their responsiveness and communication throughout the whole interview process. They will not waste their time or yours and will keep you well informed. On the other hand, in the Finance Dept, they were very serious and stoic and that could be intimidating. Specifically in my case, once I got to the real details of my what my day to day work would be, I knew this was not right for me...but they knew it too, and no time was wasted.
    One last note and my only complaint: A computer skills test should be done on a computer, not on printouts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Holy Cross Hospital?   1 Answer