Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meadowbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Meadowbrook, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was fairly basic- describing yourself, what you would look for in a healthcare facility, salary expectations, etc. Second interview included a tour of the facility and an "audition." The audition varies upon which department you will be working in (and it's just a verbal audition).

Interview Questions

• If you were looking for a healthcare facility for your loved one, what would you look for?   Answer Question

RN Hospice IPU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meadowbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Meadowbrook, PA).

Interview

I mert with unit manager and Hopsice Director, very laid back interview. Questions were about my past nursing and life experiences and my desires and challenges and goals within nursing and how Holy Redeemer would enhance that.

Interview Questions

• Cant remember any specific questions but the usual questions about nursing interviews   Answer Question

Healthy U! Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center.

Interview

The interview was about 3 hours long which I was not expecting when I went into it. I first interviewed with a recruiter at the recruitment and training center and then drove to the hospital to meet with the manager of the position. The recruiter asked the basic interview questions (weakness, prefer team or individual work, etc.)

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview in early 2016...The most relaxed, friendly and fun interview I have been on. As someone who can be shy and who gets a little flustered in overly formal settings, I felt this experience was really good for helping me relax and letting my true self shine. I met with a very friendly recruiter first, took a med test and answered common interview questions. Then I drove over to the facility to meet with nurse manager. Normal interview, but the last half consisted of fun topics and lots of joking around, with several other employees. It was different and fun. I felt like I already got along well with the bunch, so when I had multiple job offers (all with similar pay and job description), the fact that I already knew I'd get along well with the nurse manager and nurses is what won me over to choose Holy Redeemer.

I received an offer within a day or two after interview.

Interview Questions

• The usual nursing scenario type, though there were a few tricky ones in there that had very specific correct/incorrect answers...(ex: patient you will always remember, a time when you felt overwhelmed, what would you do if ____?, I was asked a specific question about actions during a code situation)   Answer Question

Emergency Room Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center.

Interview

Very easy. They asked the usual background questions. Asked me to tell them about experiences with previous employers and how I would handle myself in hypothetical situations. You are fingerprinted with background checks. You also have to have you blood taken and check to be sure you are in healthy condition for the job. they ask you to bend at the knees and show your flexibility basically. it was very straight forward.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runnemede, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Runnemede, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy no hard question had job offer in a week or 2. I applied through website then go a call in about a week from HR. Came in for interview, call back from HR about a week later. Nothing long or hard about the process. HR very fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation based on years as a nurse

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

The called and scheduled an interview within 3 days. I came in person and met with supervisor who asked all the interview question. They also gave me a questioner that I took home to answer. The interview process was interesting

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Phila, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

I was wanting to get out of an inpatient unit . My niece heard of my job need and had an hr friend call me. The hr staff person called me and i had an interview in 2 days. The experience was pleasant and the second interview happened in another day and was a bit more profession oriented. I had a panel of minister, team leader, supervisor and ceo.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fast and not negotianal

Hha Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center (Phila, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

started at their hha program and the interviewing and hiring process was great

Negotiation

none