Home Helpers CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Home Helpers

2.0

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager since the managers assistant was unavailable.It was a very simple and relaxed interview process with standard questions. The overall experience was very pleasant.I applied online and received a call 1-2 weeks later to come into the office. I didn't like the fact that I had to travel to Atlanta during rush hr traffic for a 30 min or less interview. I think a phone interview would have been more reasonable.

Interview Questions

• There were alot if scenario questions. Another question I was asked is , " tell me about yourself. "   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Home Helpers

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Newport News, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked a couple questions and basically hired on the spot. There were hardly any questions to answer. Process was simple and too easy.There process should involve more screening on potential workers to better serve the clients they are trying to accommodate.

Interview Questions